The Spots You Have to Visit at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

 

Do you look for the best destination to visit during your vacation in Malaysia? If you do, it is actually so much recommended for you to go to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. This particular place will definitely become a fabulous and interesting place where you can spend your leisure time in the most fascinating way possible. So then, you will feel so relaxed and free from any stress and boring things that you have got during your busy days. It is because this place can offer you so many various awesome spots that you better visit while you are there. So, what are they? Let’s find out the answers below.

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Well, the first great spot that you have to visit when you come to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is that the bird watching. This kind of activity will give you the chance to find out and enjoy various birds which 90% of them are the local birds and the other 10% is the birds that come from overseas. Some of them are like peacock, red lorry, rainbow lorikeet, egret, milky stork, and so many more still. Aside of that, you can also find the numerous plants and animals inside the park. So, you will get the different and distinctive experience like you are exploring a natural habitat where you can see the bird fly freely. Besides, you can also find some wonderful spots in the park the more steps you take in there, such as the flamingo pond, the world of parrot, the hornbill park, the egg incubation area, and so on. All of those spots will definitely give you excitement and knowledge of the attractive and attention grabbing birds there.

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Furthermore, the second spot you better visit when you are at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is visiting the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park. This specific park is the home of so many various kinds of beautiful and colorful butterflies that come from the country and overseas. All of them will definitely amaze you in the best way possible. So then, you can enrich your knowledge about butterfly whenever you are at this park, which can be ranging from learning about the metamorphosis of this creature and to identify the different characteristics it has. Moreover, there is also the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden that can be the other cool spot you have to visit, especially if you are such a big enthusiast of photography. It is because there are so many stunning panoramic views that you cannot miss at all.

The next, it will be so nice for you to come to the historical spots at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, such as the Islamic Arts Museum, the former Malaysia Parliament House, and the National Monument. All of those spots will be the perfect destinations to go mainly if you really want to explore Malaysia better. Additionally, it is so much important for you to make sure to collect any information about is ticketing, open hours, and how to get there. So then, you can prepare yourself well to come to the park on the right time.

Must Visited Places:


Leave a Reply